|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Capacity||50 kgs ,100 kgs,200 kgs ,250kgs,300kgs,500kgs to 1000 kgs, 50 kgs ,100 kgs,200 kgs ,250kgs,300kgs,500kgs to 1000 kgs|
|Automatic Grade||Automatic, Semi-Automatic, Semi-Automatic|
|Design Type||Standard, Standard, Customized, Customized|
Supported by our sophisticated infrastructure, we are capable of providing a large gamut of Automatic Ointment Plant to our valued clients. These are ideal for processing of Liquid and Semi-Solid Emulsions like Ointment, Cream, Gels, Lotion, Shampoo, and Toothpaste, as well as the range of specialties within cosmetics, pharmaceutical, food & chemical Industry.
• Exact development
• Ideal execution
• Raised administration life
We are one of the trustworthy names in the industry in presenting a wide gamut of Ointment Plant to our esteemed customers. The offered plants are precisely designed by domain experts using the finest quality of materials and sophisticated technology. In addition, made available in several specifications and reasonable price, it is ideal tools for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries for the production of Cream, Lotions, Ointment, Toothpaste & other emulsions & homogenization.
• The Manufacturing Vessel is an Efficient Processing System which offers Consistent High Quality Products, Shorter Batch Cycles, Minimal Operation Cost, Easy and Efficient Cleaning, Low Space requirements, & Simple Operation.
• Complete Untouched Process.
• The Manufacturing Vessel is Pressure and Vacuum Tight Mixing Vessel. All Material Transfer Done Under Vacuum.
• Wax heating Vessel
• Interconnecting pipeline.
• Pumps -Bump Pump and metering pumps.
• Integrated automatic control panel.
• Working Platform.
• Vacuum Pump.
• Capacity 5 kg to 2000 kg
• Sterile Ointment
• Other Semi Solid Emulsions
• The vessels are Jacketed, insulated, cladded and with suitable agitator assembly in each vessel.
• Wax is melted in Wax melting vessel; Water is heated in water heating vessel.
• Both wax and water are transferred into the manufacturing vessel automatically through vacuum.
• In manufacturing vessel both wax and water are homogenized to make a uniform emulsion and cooled by passing chilled water into the jacket of manufacturing vessel.
• After the emulsion is formed active ingredients/colors etc are added and are thoroughly mixed and homogenized.
• The same is transferred by bump pump into the storage vessel. From the storage vessel it is automatically transferred into the filling machine by means of metering pump.
Our immense domain expertise helps us to offer a finest quality array of Ointment Cream Plant. This plant is manufactured using high quality basic material with the help of latest technology. The offered plant is available in varied technical specifications to meet specific demanded of clients. Extensively used for making ointment cream in pharmaceutical, chemical, and food industries, we offer this plant at very affordable price to our respected clients.
• Available in std / gmp model complete untouched process
• Hydraulic lifting for top lid of manufacturing vessel
• Process ointment/cream/lotion and toothpaste designed emulsifier / homogenizers